If I change my mind on who I want to vote for after I have returned my ballot, can I get a new one?

No. If you have already retuned your absentee ballot to the Auditor’s office you may not request a new ballot if you have changed your mind on who you wish to vote for.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *